Please note! If you are under 16 years of age, please ask your parents or legal guardian for permission to use our Website!
Our website uses three types of cookies.
1. Functional cookies that contribute to making our website work as efficiently as possible. For instance, to show the cookie permission banner when you visit our website for the first time.
2. Google Analytics Cookies that, completely anonymously, remember your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Google Analytics is an external service that collects standard Internet login information in order to determine visitors' behavioural patterns. This information is processed in a way that does not identify the user personally. We use it to monitor how many people use our sources, which in turn helps us improve our websites.
3.1 Third-party advertising cookies
Personalisation cookies are placed after you have given your permission. You can do this by clicking the agree button in the cookie bar or continuing on the website after the cookie bar has appeared.
Google uses this information to track how our Website is used, to provide us with Website reports, and in order to inform its advertisers on the effectiveness of their campaigns. If obligated to do so, Google may provide this information to third parties, or alternatively, in as far as these third parties process the information on behalf of Google. We have no control over this.
The following Google Analytics advertising features have been implemented on our Website:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Reporting for Google Display Network displays
- Reports for demographic and interest categories of Google Analytics
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and IDs.
3.3 Other advertising companies
To display ads when you visit our Website, we also use other external advertising companies. These companies may potentially use information about your visit to our or other websites in order to display ads for goods and services that might interest you. Should you desire more information about this process or wish to prevent companies using this information, please click this link.